Sunday 8 February 2015

Almost There

Almost There

This is just a quick announcement to say that this project is almost over. When I started this, I intended to keep going until I had reached the most recently released film based on a Marvel license. On that note, I can confirm that the final film to be covered for this will be Big Hero 6.

Just look at how adorable Baymax is, I mean seriously.

Ending at Big Hero 6 also leaves the project at 35 films, which is a nice number to finish on. For an idea of where we are now, the last film, Thor: The Dark World was the 30th film I looked at. While there are several other Marvel films released this year after Big Hero 6, not to mention a little thing you may have heard of called The Avengers: Age of Ultron, I most likely won't do full reviews for them since the project will have finished by the time they come out, unless I fall way behind schedule of course. However, there will be a little summary and Hype-o-Meter for the rest of this year's films, at least. We're at the home stretch now, so let's enjoy what's left of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment