Tuesday 5 August 2014

Guardians of the Galaxy Spoiler-Free Review



Guardians of the Galaxy

Guardians of the Galaxy, the newest entry of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, has just been released in cinemas and has proven to be a critical and commercial hit. As the first Marvel film to be released since this blog began, I thought I should break from the established pattern and take a quick look at this film. However, I appreciate that this is a brand new film, and some readers may not have had the chance to see it yet. With that in mind, this will be a quick and spoiler-free review.


I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot.
I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot.
I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot.
I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot.
I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot.
I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot.
I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot.

I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot.
I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot.
I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot.
I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot.
I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot.

I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot.
I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot.
I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot.

I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot.
I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot.
I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot.
I am Groot? I am Groot! I… am…. GROOT!

I hope you appreciate my compassion in protecting you from spoilers. As a parting gift, here is a fanfiction detailing an encounter between Groot and Hodor from Game of Thrones. I should warn that due to scenes of a sexual nature, it is NOT SAFE FOR WORK. I read it and had to stop half way through, though that was because I laughed so hard that I couldn’t see anything through my tears.

More importantly, there will be a real Guardians of the Galaxy review later on, though it probably won’t be for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment