Friday 29 August 2014

Hulk is Love, Hulk is Life

I looked back at the Hulk review and saw that it shared it's opening sentence with Shrek is Love, Shrek is Life. This gave me the silly idea of plagiarizing that story with Hulk instead. I should warn you due to the explicit nature of Shrek is Love, Shrek is Life, it is not advised that the easily offended read any further. The story will start after the cute kitten.


I was only nine years old. I loved Hulk so much. I had all the merchandise and comics. I pray to Hulk every night before bed, thanking him for the life I have been given. "Hulk is love," I say, "Hulk is life."

My dad hears me and calls me a faggot. I knew he was just jealous of my devotion to Hulk, so I call him a cunt. He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold.

A warmth is moving towards me. I feel something touch me. It's Hulk. I'm so happy. He whispers in my ear "Hulk smash." He grabs me with his powerful Hulk hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready.

I spread my ass cheeks for Hulk. He penetrates my butthole. It hurts so much, but I do it for Hulk. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Hulk. He roars a mighty roar as he fills my butt with gamma rays.

My dad walks in. Hulk looks him straight in the eye and says "Puny human." Hulk leaves through my window.

Hulk is love, Hulk is life.


The original.

No comments:

Post a Comment