Sunday 29 November 2015

When There's No More Room in Hell...



When There’s No More Room in Hell…


Remember when I said we’ll meet again? Told you so. By popular demand, I’m back. Since I finished the Marvel project earlier in the year, there won’t be a theme this time. Unless I come up with a theme, I’ll write about things as and when I want to, and I won’t just do films this time either. Come to think of it, I already broke the Marvel theme last time round when I took a week off to do Digimon instead, so think of this as being more along those lines.

On a more serious note, I would like to once again say thank you to anyone who reads and enjoys this. I’m still finding it hard to wrap my head around the idea that anyone actually cares what I have to say or thinks I know what I’m talking about, so that this indeed the case, even though I doubt my abilities, is much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment